Move Outlook Calendar Items into a New PC
As we all know MS Outlook provides a handful of tools to the users, the Calendar feature is just one out of it. It helps users to create events, user can even set an alarm for reminding the important events. A user can never think of omitting Calendar items when they switch to a new PC, other items can be categorized as unnecessary but not Calendar items. Let’s look at the situations where you need to backup Outlook items.
- Backup of Calendar data have to be maintained before formatting the system hard drive
- Before upgrading the Microsoft Outlook ensure that a proper backup of the Outlook items
- In order to transfer Outlook account to a new computer, you have to create a backup of the Outlook data that includes the Calendar items
Getting started with Outlook in a new PC for the first time is easy but things are different if you have already configured Outlook and now looking to switch it into a new system. You don’t want to configure the entire mailbox, then Outlook provides an option to do so. However many users find it hard to do this. Users who want to migrate specific Outlook items like Calendar to a new PC often gets confused with the transfer procedure. Having studied the technicalities involved in migrating Outlook Calendar, we have built a comprehensive tool that will help users who are searching for how to move Outlook Calendar to another computer, which is known as Migrate Outlook.
What prompted us to build a comprehensive solution for moving the MS Outlook Calendar?
When we scrolled across all the issues faced by Outlook users in different forums, we found more users were facing difficulties in moving Outlook data using the manual methods. The process involved is time-consuming as well. Thereby, we learned the need for a better solution in place. We will discuss a real-time situation faced by a user for better understanding.
Consider, a user has successfully installed a new version of Microsoft Outlook into his/her new system. Now what he wants to do is to move only the Calendar items from old PC to a new PC. Considering the size of the data, moving it manually is a tedious thing to accomplish.
How to easily Backup and Migrate Outlook Calendar items?
Microsoft Outlook allows the users to take a backup of the Outlook data but there are a lot of factors that make it hard for the users to follow it. Hence we put forth a much better solution, which is easy to follow for even if you are not that technically sound. The application is called Migrate Outlook. With the help of this app, you can migrate Outlook 2013 to Outlook 2016 easily. To know more about it, check this page: https://www.migrateoutlook.com/how-to-migrate-from-outlook-2013-to-outlook-2016.html.
Amazing features of the Migrate Outlook application
- Transfers required MS Outlook items without affecting their original data
- Supports migration of contacts, RSS feeds, tasks, notes, PST files, journals, etc.
- Also features an option to schedule backup the Outlook items on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Application has the capability to backup and migrate Outlook data from Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016. Learn how to backup Outlook 2013 Calendar
- You can install this application to migrate Outlook items from Windows 7 to Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows 10, etc.
Steps to move Outlook Calendar to new PC
Step 1: Download and install the application. Click on the “Migrate” on the main window displayed on the screen as illustrated in Figure I.
Fig I: Main Screen
Step 2: Select the backup file by clicking the “Browse” button and click on Next icon.
Fig II: Select Backup file to Migrate Calendar
Step 3: Now pick your Calendar from the list of Outlook items to be migrated from the backup file. Then click on the “Next” button as shown in Figure III.
Fig III: Select Calendar to Migrate
Step 4: The next window displays the progress of Outlook Calendar migration as illustrated in Figure IV. Upon successful completion of the migration progress, you can view the report.
Figure IV: Status of the Migration Process